About Me

My photo
'God's greatest desire is for you to see a clear picture of His character. When you see Him clearly, you will find His love irresistible.' This blog is to encourage others and to offer hope in a hopeless world! Who Are Blessed Spiritually? Matthew 5:3-12

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Who can give us peace

Sometimes we lose ourselves in the day to day activities and we forget who we are and who we serve. Pray everyday that the we keep that focus on the one and only who can give us peace. Take time to be holy.

May God be with you and bless you abundantly this week.

Matthew 11:28-30  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


'the truth shall set you free' - John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment